The location is in Zone 2, Islamabad. One side of the society links to G.T. road, and the other side links to Peshawar – Islamabad motorway M1. The new international airport, Blue World City and University Town are located near this society at small distances.
B-17 multi gardens is a sector of Islamabad. It is developed by MPCHS – Multi Professional Cooperative Housing Society. It is based around the Margalla hills. This project due to its location and development is the best investment option right now in real estate market. The previous investors are in the seventh heaven because of the increased prices and value of the land.
Multi gardens was launched in 2004 but the whole society was launched a few more years back in 1989 in E-11/3 named Islamabad Gardens.
Map Of B-17 Islamabad :
The area covers more than sixteen thousand kanals of Margalla Hills under the CDA sector of Islamabad.
It can be accessed through the following points:
- From G. T. Road.
- It has two gates: A and B
- An interchange has been designated from Islamabad – Peshawar motorway to G block of the society by approval of FWO.
- A signal free expressway of nine Km is also under consideration that is supposed to connect to the F-10 sector of Islamabad.
B-17 was issued its NOC on 30th of January, 2018. The NOC for construction of school was also allotted by Federal Directorate of Education. The NOC details are all verified under CDA.
- 24/7 Water
- Underground electricity & Sui gas
- Mosque, Community center, Sport Clubs
- Medical center
- Police station
- Water Filtration plant
- Playground, Parks, Jogging tracks
- Hotels & Commercial center
- Recreational centers
- Shopping malls & Food Street
- Fuel Filling station
- Schools/colleges & Universities